One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ban Ki-moon. Remarks at launch of revised Haiti Flash Appeal, UN News Centre, February 18, 2010. Available at: http://www.un.org/apps/news/infocus/sgspeeches/statments_full.asp?statID=730. Accessed March 21, 2010.
- Seismic hazard and countermeasures in Antofagasta, Chile.Bulletin of the International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering. 1999; 33: 97-116
- United Nations Human Development Report, 2007/08.in: Palgrave Macmillan/United Nations Development Programme, New York, NY2007: 239
- Administrative divisions of Haiti.Accessed March 21, 2010)
- Central Intelligence Agency World Factbook.Accessed March 21, 2010)
- Does START triage work?.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 54: 424-430
- SALT mass casualty triage: concept endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians, American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, American Trauma Society, National Association of EMS Physicians, National Disaster Life Support Education Consortium, and State and Territorial Injury Prevention Directors Association.Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2008; 2: 245-246
- Disaster preparedness and response.in: Rosen P. Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice. 4th ed. CV Mosby, St. Louis, MO1998: 326
Mackey R. Jan. 21: Updates on the crisis in Haiti. The Lede: New York Times news blog, Jan. 21, 2010.
- Civil-military collaboration in the initial medical response to the earthquake in Haiti.N Engl J Med. February 24, 2010; (online only) (Accessed March 21, 2010)
- Ordonnance de Charles X.(April 17, 1825)
- The French Atlantic Triangle: Literature and Culture of the Slave Trade.Duke University Press, Durham2007
- G7 nations pledge debt relief for quake-hit Haiti.(February 7, 2010)
- Haiti: A creditor, not a debtor.(The Nation. February 11, 2010)
- Why Haiti's earthquake is France's problem.(Daily Beast)
Ali R. In search of miracles: a physician volunteer at Ground Zero. Ann Emerg Med. January; 39:5-8.
Section editor: Truman J. Milling, Jr, MD
Funding and support: By Annals policy, all authors are required to disclose any and all commercial, financial, and other relationships in any way related to the subject of this article that might create any potential conflict of interest. The author has stated that no such relationships exist. See the Manuscript Submission Agreement in this issue for examples of specific conflicts covered by this statement.