One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Migraine: Recent advances in pharmacotherapy.CMAJ. 1988; 138: 107-113
- Research review migraine and drug absorption.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1978; 3: 313-318
- Do non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents have a role in the treatment of migraine headaches?.Drugs. 1989; 37: 755-760
- Treatment of acute migraine attack: Ibuprofen and placebo compared.Headache. 1989; 29: 507-509
- Metoclopramide in migraine treatment.Med J Austr. 1977; 2: 580
- Parenteral chlorpromazine treatment of migraine.Ann Emerg Med. 1983; 12: 756-763
- Comparative efficacy of chlorpromazine and meperidine with dimenhydrinate in migraine headache.Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18: 360-365
- A comparative trial of three agents in the treatment of acute migraine headache.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 1079-1082
- Response of non-migrainous headaches to chlorpromazine.Headache. 1990; 30: 85-87
- A prospective double-blind study of metoclopramide hydrochloride for the control of migraine in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 1083-1087
Presented at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, May 1991.