One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Error in medicine.JAMA. 1994; 272: 1851-1857
Berwick DM, Leape LL. Reducing errors in medicine: It’s time to take this more seriously. BMJ. 199;319:136-137.
- Institute of Medicine medical error figures are not exaggerated.JAMA. 2000; 284: 95-97
- Physician-patient communication: the relationship with malpractice claims among primary care physicians and surgeons.JAMA. 1997; 277: 553-559
- Patient complaints and malpractice risk.JAMA. 2002; 287: 2951-2957
- Does full disclosure of medical errors affect malpractice liability?.Joint Commission Journal on Quality & Safety. 2003; 29: 503-511
When things go wrong: responding to adverse events. A consensus statement of the Harvard Hospitals. Cambridge: Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors, March 2006.
- Human error in medicine: promise and pitfalls.Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 36 (part 1), 2000;36:142-144 (part 2): 58-60
- Human error: models and management.BMJ. 2000; 320: 768-770