- Fatalities in traffic crashes involving all-terrain vehicles.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 67: 283-284
- Age-based risk factors for pediatric ATV-related fatalities.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 1094-1102
- More fatal all-terrain vehicle crashes occur on the roadway than off: increased risk-taking characterises roadway fatalities.Inj Prev. 2013; 19: 250-256
- All-terrain vehicle fatalities on paved roads, unpaved roads, and off-road: evidence for informed roadway safety warnings and legislation.Traffic Inj Prev. 2016; 17: 406-412
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) on the road: a serious traffic safety and public health concern.Traffic Inj Prev. 2013; 14: 78-85
Weintraub R, Best M. ATVs on roadways: a safety crisis, 2014. Report by the Consumer Federation of America. Available at: http://www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/ATVs-on-roadways-03-2014.pdf. Accessed February 11, 2016.
Funding and support: By Annals policy, all authors are required to disclose any and all commercial, financial, and other relationships in any way related to the subject of this article as per ICMJE conflict of interest guidelines (see www.icmje.org). The authors have stated that no such relationships exist.