One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increases in drug and opioid overdose deaths—United States, 2000-2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 64: 1378-1382
- Acetyl fentanyl overdose fatalities—Rhode Island, March–May 2013.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 703-704
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Increases in fentanyl drug confiscations and fentanyl-related overdose fatalities. October 26, 2015. Available at: http://emergency.cdc.gov/han/han00384.asp. Accessed April 24, 2016.
- Sacramento County fentanyl fatalities at 12, could grow.Sacramento Bee. April 18, 2016; (Available at:) (Accessed April 24, 2016)
- Counterfeit Norco poisoning outbreak San Francisco Bay Area, California, March 25–April 5, 2016.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65: 420-423
- Synthetic opiate makers stay step ahead of US drug laws as overdose cases rise.Guardian. April 11, 2016; (Available at:) (Accessed April 24, 2016)
- Non-targeted screening for novel psychoactive substances among agitated emergency department patients.Clin Toxicol. 2016; 54: 319-323
- Factors affecting binding of trans-N-[2-(methylamino)cyclohexyl] benzamides at the primary morphine receptor.J Med Chem. 1985; 28: 1853-1864
- Two fatalities involving the use of the synthetic opioid U-47700.Toxtalk. 2016; 40: 9-15
- Pharmacokinetics of non-intravenous formulations of fentanyl.Clin Pharmacokinet. 2013; 52: 23-36
- Naloxone reversal of opioid anesthesia revisited: clinical evaluation and plasma concentration analysis of continuous naloxone infusion after anesthesia with high-dose fentanyl.J Anesth. 2004; 18: 1-8
- Intoxications involving the fentanyl analogs acetylfentanyl, 4-methoxybutyrfentanyl and furanylfentanyl: results from the Swedish STRIDA project.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2016; 54: 324-332
- Schedules of controlled substances: placement of AH-7921 into schedule I. Final order.Fed Reg. 2016; 81: 22023-22025
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. 19 Recent deaths associated with synthetic opioids; state officials urge awareness. March 24, 2016. Available at: http://www.ncdhhs.gov/news/press-releases/19-recent-deaths-associated-synthetic-opioids-state-officials-urge-awareness. Accessed April 24, 2016.
Trends.google.com. Available at: https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=u-47700%2C%20ah-7921&date=1%2F2004%20148m&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT%2B7. Accessed April 24, 2016.
Ching Labs U47700 powder. Available at: http://chinglabs.com/sedatives/. Accessed April 24, 2016.
Uges DRA. TIAFT reference blood level list of therapeutic and toxic substances. September 2004. Available at: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/13423269/quottiaft-reference-blood-level-list-of-therapeutic-and-toxic-gtfch. Accessed April 26, 2016.
- Therapeutic and toxic blood concentrations of nearly 1,000 drugs and other xenobiotics.Crit Care. 2012; 16: R136
Supervising editor: Lewis S. Nelson, MD
Funding and support: By Annals policy, all authors are required to disclose any and all commercial, financial, and other relationships in any way related to the subject of this article as per ICMJE conflict of interest guidelines (see www.icmje.org). The authors have stated that no such relationships exist.