One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of sepsis in the United States: analysis of incidence, outcome, and associated costs of care.Crit Care Med. 2001; 29: 1303-1310
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: international guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock: 2012.Crit Care Med. 2013; 41: 580-637
- Sepsis visits and antibiotic utilization in US emergency departments.Crit Care Med. 2014; 42: 528-535
- Vital signs: epidemiology of sepsis: prevalence of health care factors and opportunities for prevention.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65: 864-869
- Analysis and presentation of cumulative antibiograms: a new consensus guideline from the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 44: 867-873
- An emergency department septic shock protocol and care guideline for children initiated at triage.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: e1585-1592
- Enterococcal infection—treatment and antibiotic resistance.in: Gilmore M.S. Clewell D.B. Ike Y. Enterococci: From Commensals to Leading Causes of Drug Resistant Infection. Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA2014 (Available at:)Accessed September 28, 2016)