- Debriefing in the emergency department after clinical events: a practical guide.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65: 690-698
- An evaluation of a new debriefing framework: REFLECT.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1097/PEC.0000000000001111
- Emergency nurses’ perception of critical incidents and stress debriefing.J Emerg Nurs. 1993; 5: 431-436
- Residents feel unprepared and unsupervised as leaders of cardiac arrest teams in teaching hospitals: a survey of internal medicine residents.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 1668-1672
- Accuracy of postresuscitation team debreifings in a pediatric emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 70: 311-319
- Implementation of an in situ qualitative debriefing tool for resuscitations.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 946-951
Editor’s Note: Annals has partnered with EM:RAP, enabling our readers without subscriptions to EM:RAP to enjoy their commentary on Annals publications. This article did not undergo peer review and may not reflect the view and opinions of the editorial board of Annals of Emergency Medicine. There are no financial relationships or other consideration between Annals and EM:RAP, or its authors.