- Diffuse ST depression with ST elevation in aVR: is this pattern specific for global ischemia due to left main coronary artery disease?.J Electrocardiol. 2013; 46: 240-248
- Electrolyte disorders and arrhythmogenesis.Cardiol J. 2011; 18: 233-245
- Serum potassium and the electrocardiogram in hypokalemia.Circulation. 1960; 21: 505-521
- 400: Derivation of a rule for diagnosis of hypokalemia on the electrocardiogram.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 56: S129-S130
- The measurement of the QT interval.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2014; 10: 287-294
The view(s) expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the official policy or position of Brooke Army Medical Center, the US Army Medical Department, the US Army Office of the Surgeon General, the Department of the Army, the Department of the Air Force and Department of Defense, or the US government.
For the diagnosis and teaching points, see page 677.
To view the entire collection of ECG of the Month, visit www.annemergmed.com.