- Potentially avoidable emergency department use: when policy expects patients to be physicians.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 72: 256-258
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2015. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, 2018
- Ambulatory care provided by office-based specialists in the United States.Ann Fam Med. 2009; 7: 104-111
- Emergency department utilization report to decrease visits by pediatric gastroenterology patients.Pediatrics. 2016; 138
- Using physician-level emergency department utilization reports to address avoidable visits by patients managed by pediatric specialists.Hosp Pediatr. 2017; 7: 686-691
Funding and support: By Annals policy, all authors are required to disclose any and all commercial, financial, and other relationships in any way related to the subject of this article as per ICMJE conflict of interest guidelines (see www.icmje.org). The authors have stated that no such relationships exist.