One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early prediction of acute kidney injury in the emergency department with machine-learning methods applied to electronic health record data.Ann Emerg Med. 2020; 76: 501-514
- Biases in electronic health record data due to processes within the healthcare system: retrospective observational study.BMJ. 2018; 361: k1479
- Predictive analytics with gradient boosting in clinical medicine.Ann Transl Med. 2019; 7 (152)
- A new equation to estimate glomerular filtration rate.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 604-612
- Missing data imputation: focusing on single imputation.Ann Transl Med. 2016; 4: 9
Funding and support: By Annals policy, all authors are required to disclose any and all commercial, financial, and other relationships in any way related to the subject of this article as per ICMJE conflict of interest guidelines (see www.icmje.org). The author has stated that no such relationships exist.